http://carval.tumblr.com/
-About his blog I really liked the introduction he gave to everyone about the blog, and how he motivate people to post their opinions in it, this gives the motivation to post, not just to visit the blog and leave. I like the fact that it has different quotes regarding the subject, but what I didn’t like is that it has no pictures at all; I think he should put some pictures in order to make it more attractive to the view. I must say that I really like how he relate corporate culture with national identity, and that I agree with him in the explanation he gave about if corporations, capitalism or consumism were the root cause of the problem, cause I also agree that both 3 are extremely interconnected capitalism as he days generates economical growth ,which generates consumism, to which corporations respond trying to sell more and more to supply the consumers demands, and as I said on my blog it is a continuous chain, without and apparent end.
http://se-luna.blogspot.com/2010/02/managing-diversity-values-and-attitudes.html
-About this blog I don’t like that it has no pictures related to the topic, but besides that I think the content is really interesting, regarding the relation she gave about corporate culture and national identity ,I totally understand her, I like how she used her personal experience here in EAFIT, to answer the question, how she took EAFIT and AJOU university as corporations to explain that each has its own corporate culture, which is influenced by the country in which they are located (Colombia and Korea)and how for her as Korean has been hard dealing with the corporate culture here in EAFIT, since she was used to Ajou’s corporate culture(influenced by Korea’s political,social,economical and cultural environment)
http://davideafit89.blogspot.com/2010/02/httpwww.html
-About this blog I don’t like that it has no colors, so it is not attractive, it is just White, too simple I think, what I do like is that it has pictures regarding each entry, I like the pictures he used to describe what culture is, and the graphic to explain corporate culture, I also agree with him on the answer he gave to the question about corporations, capitalism and consumism, for him also, both three are the root cause of the problem, cause they are connected one with another.
http://danitamayo000.blogspot.com/
-About this blog I like its color, but I don’t like that it has no pictures ,and that part of it is in spanish,the blog name should be organizations and cultures and it should be all developed in English.

http://vivianamejiasaenz.blogspot.com/
-From the 5 blogs I have seen this is my favorite one, it is very colorful and has lots of pictures, even the writings of each question is in different colors which makes it beautiful and attractive, but I think she should have put the name of the subject organizations and cultures as the name of the blog, not her name, cause in that way we will know what the blog is about.
Regarding the definition of culture I like the fact that she gave her own definition of culture, she explain what she thinks culture is, and then in another entry she published the web definitions of culture, which are with their respective bibliography like the relation she made between corporate culture and national identity ,and the answer she gave about the corporation movie, on which she said both three are the cause of the problem ,as I also did, for the reasons that I just mentioned above. I like the fact that for example, the teacher didn’t ask us, to give our own definitions of culture, but she did them as an extra thing to the blog, and that is very good, cause we don’t have to always stick up to what the teacher tells us and just do that, it is our blog and if we find an interesting article, video, pictures or if we want to express our opinion about certain topic we can do it so.
After visiting the 5 blogs I realized that much students just stick to what the teacher tells us to do, and do not go beyond, trying to make the blog attractive to the view, interesting and beautiful, this is a mistake and I think it should be corrected, Viviana’s blog is different than the others and this is why I chose it as the best one.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario