jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

EUROPE:BOB's WEBSITE FAVORITE BLOG

I visited Bob’s website and I had access to several blogs, this are the 5 I visited:
1)http://www.peaceforgaza.blogspot.com/
2)http://www.alt1040.com/
3)http://obsthisland.blogspot.com/
4)http://www.mappingmainstreet.org/blog/topics/main-street-stories/san-luis-az/
5)http://malviviendo.com/

The second one was the one I liked the most for 2 main reasons:1)I think the topic of the blog is really interesting and contemporary, it talks mainly about technological topics such as the introduction of the first WebPages in Arab, Google most searched women, iTunes future on music, among other important topics, but the blog also has news regarding the actual world, it talks about the ecological disaster in the gulf of Mexico and about the Nasa subacquatic mission in Key Large Florida ,I like that they called it the geek guide, and in fact it is, I am more than sure that a lot of nerds have access to this blog and have read a lot of interesting things,2)I also like the organization of the blog, and how it has access to facebook, twitter, feed, science, technology, astronomy and a window to search, the blog is very nice to the view, because it has a lot of pictures ,graphics and videos.



But I want to share with all of you this blog which was not on BOB’s website,but which I consider is the best:

1) http://florian-kolumbien.blogspot.com/
It was made by a friend of mine, Florian Wenzelburger,a German Exchange student in Eafit,who travelled all around the country(Amazonas,Guajira,Eje cafetero,Santander ,Rio claro….) and fell in love with it and its people, he relates each of his experiences in each different place he visited and it has really nice pictures of our country, I think the blog is a very good way to introduce our country and to show it to people that doesn’t know it, I think the visitors after watching will want to come to Colombia someday in the future. I also like this blog because it not only shows touristic places, but it relates how the daily life in Medellin and in Eafit is, it talks about the academic, social and cultural life. The blog also emphasizes on how the trip to Colombia was an opportunity to travel to other Latin American countries such as Brazil and Argentina, so it is a contrast between this countries and ours. I really recommend you to visit this blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario