-http://www.marianap123.blogspot.com/
I think there are a lot of activities missing in this blog, she only has until the average sales person in Colombia, she is missing the first and second blog review we had to do to the blogs of our classmates and to choose which was the best one, she is also missing the topics we have already covered such as the middle east banking system or the e commerce,Australia,the visit to bobs website and the writing about trade union in Colombia and in Europe, I also think she should make her blog more attractive to the view by putting some pictures ,videos or interesting articles.
-http://melicoulson.blogspot.com/2010/05/europe-and-colombia.html
I think this is a good blog, it has pictures and links to videos, it is organized and attractive to the view, but she is missing the middle east ,Australia and the review of our class blogs activities regarding European trade unions writing ,I like how she introduced the European union and the definition of a trade union, because since the European union is a mixture of different countries, with different customs ,culture ,languages among other things, trade unions in each country are different, and in Colombia since we are talking about just one country with similar people, language and customs things change, so the comparison won’t be always fair.
-http://paulalopezrestrepo.blogspot.com/
Regarding this blog I like the way she justify her answer to the e question of the corporation movie, even thought I don’t agree with her, because I think the root cause of the problem are not only corporations, but capitalism and consumism too, I like how she linked the phrase “the end justifies the means” with the actual problem. I like how she use the Hofstede's analysis to explain the situation of a sales person in Colombia, and the fact that she did an extra activity on the blog which was to write about management style in Colombia and a comparison between this style and the Korean style, but I think that for the date she is missing lots of activities:-Middle East-Australia-European and Colombian trade unions writing-the review about BOB's website blogs and about our classmates blogs, I think she should put some pictures and videos in the blog.
-http://natashacardona.blogspot.com/
I think this is a good blog, I like the introduction she gave to the blog with the phrase:”big thinking proceeds great achievement”, I completely agree with the other phrase too:”To look out with a broader, bigger, and more accurate perspective are the goals that every business man should try to reach in order to create a successfully future, understanding and respecting diversity acknowledging that we are living in a world where people are becoming more and more closely interconnected.”, because I think that in the global world we are living in is important to have a global perspective, an open mind, to understand we live in an interconnected world ,and that we are all different and t6ht we can use those differences to create advantages for the future. The blog has pictures and an interesting video about an apology of Kevin Rutt regarding Australia’s situation towards minorities discrimination, as she said: Kevin Rudd offered a broad apology to all aborigines and the Stolen Generations for their "profound grief, suffering and loss" in a carefully worded statement that was greeted by a standing ovation.
But I think the blog is also missing the Middle East banking system or e commerce writing, the European and Colombian trade unions writing, and the reviews to bobs website blogs and to the blogs of our classmates
BUT MY FAVORITE BLOG FROM THE FIVE IS:

-http://www.carlosvallejod34.blogspot.com/
Because he has the blog updated with all the activities we had to do, he is organized and I like the way he exposed his ideas, they are clear, and the way he justifies his opinions with great arguments, he also has images, charts and a well referenced bibliography. I want to say that I really like his article about the stolen generation on which he justifies that the remedy has been worse than the mistake, exposing certain points for this argument.
I think it is an excellent blog!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario